To guarantee optimal quality and service,
SELI is always looking to develop its solutions and practices:
Dematerialisation and e-logistics:
The dematerialisation of administrative supports has been in effect since 2006:
– Commercial documents: customer invoices, supplier payments, etc.
– Documents relating to completed transports, CMR, DN, weighing slips, etc.
- The private areas accessible on our website will give you as much information as possible in a minimal amount of time. This area features all the dematerialized e-logistics and administrative documents.
e-logistics systems: transwide – track and trace.
- Mobile weighing solution
Mobile weighing helps guarantee compliance with load standards in all circumstances
- Communication with the network of partners
Data exchange and real-time GPS system
Seli comic strip
- SELI “Mobile offices”
We can provide our customers and partners with a connected working space in every SELI branch in Europe.
- Sustainable Forestry commitment
1 pine tree planted for every 100 metric tons transported to offset CO2 emissions.